Custom Search

Ain't no other man but you

Saturday, February 27, 2010

i can feel it from the start,,
Couldn't stand to b apart..
Something about u caught my eye..
Something moved me deep inside,,
I Don't know what u did boy but u had it
and i've been hooked ever since,
I Told my mother,my broTher,my sister n my friends,told the other my lover,,both past n present tense,,
Everytime i see u everything starts making sense,,,

Ain't no other man,,can stand up next to you,,
Ain't no other man,,on the planet does what u do..
U're a kind a guy,a girl finds in a blue moon..
U got soul,,u got class,,
I got style with ur bad ass...

Never thought i'd be allright
Till u came n changed my life..
What was cloudy now it's clear...
U're the light that i needed,
U got what i want boy..
And i want it..so keep on giving it up...

U are there when i'm a mEss
Talk me down from every ledge..
Give me strength,,boy u're the best,,
u're the only one who's ever pass every test....

0 comments

Post a Comment