Custom Search

Between Love And Friendship

Friday, June 15, 2012

may be very painful if we are in a position to choose between love and friendship,
I admit, ....
I will not take risks that are too painful,
I would not choose it,
I will make sure that my best friend is the one for me and my love is the person I choose for my future,
I'm sure my love will be all right,
because of a sincere love will clearly understand.
how meaningful a friendship.
"sacrifice" in both of them had to be excluded from our everyday lives,
I could not have sacrificed my friendship to a love,
and I could not love for a kegoisan mengorbakankan alone,
hay my friend and my love,
understood you,
you are the very means of life.

no sweet promises of friendship, but the real action is always given to you always with me forever,
and always try to understand my situation.

I love my friends,
and I always loved my love someday

0 comments

Post a Comment