Custom Search

Poetry Che Guevara

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I know, yes I know!
if I go out, the river swallow
this is my fate, today I would die!
but no, his soul strength to overcome everything
there are thousands of obstacles, I admit it
it was me out
if you must die, let this happen in a cave

bullets, what can he do
If my fate is to die from drowning?
but, if I defeat destiny
mental strength will defeat

dead? of course!
but the tembusi bullets, the tear banyonet?
NO!
drowned, no!
memories lasting a record name
I fight!
I die fighting!


in writing on 17 January 1947
when he was 18 years old
Ernesto "Che" Guevara

2 komentar

Sam Amberto said...

Salam kenal yah, Liriknya menarik, tuh karangan sendiri ato tinggal salin? jangan lupa kunjungi balik yah, click here .

October 15, 2009 at 12:27 AM
tanto said...

aku ambil dari bukunya che guevara friends.., salam knal ya?

October 15, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Post a Comment