Custom Search

Become an Entrepreneur, a Successful Choice.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Many people are afraid to become an entrepreneur. because they may be afraid to go bankrupt or be afraid because they do not have the capital money, education, or experience.

But for me, a businessman is my dream since childhood. and entrepreneurs are a suitable job for me.
why? because my people do not like working for someone else, I am glad Numbness time, I do not like small salary.
for that I decided to become an entrepreneur. like a wise man said "a little better boss, older than a coolie, coolie labor, laborers have money to eat, no work porters, coolies do not eat."
To become an entrepreneur, I have a lot to learn from the success of others.
turns out, success is the right of every person. Being rich is also the right of every person, but sometimes we do not want to use our rights properly.
Therefore, continued to struggle in pursuit of the ideals of success.
in learning will happen sometimes setbacks we founded, but .. do not be discouraged, keep on fighting because the people you love must be waiting for you to succeed ..,

0 comments

Post a Comment