Custom Search

LITTLE BETTER BE BOS, THAN TO BE PARENTS EMPLOYEES

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

LITTLE BETTER BE BOS, THAN TO BE PARENTS EMPLOYEES
Success story of a Jaya Setiabudi
That message is often out of the mouth of my father, since I was a teenager. Not without knowing him saying those words. My dad felt sorry for not being early entrepreneurs. He worked until the age of 68 years.

"Do not repeat the mistake my father, little better than the old boss so coolies! Coolie labor, laborers can eat, coolies not work, can not eat! If the boss, does not work still can eat ".

For that I decided I Must Be Entrepreneurs!
But how? Studied in whom? Start? Capital? ahh .. so confused at that time. Thinking I finally decided to work first, collecting money for the capital, new start businesses. Lucky, so the list went to work., Immediately accepted the Amt (ASTRA Microtonics Technology), batam Island, as a technical buyer. Faster than what I targeted, only 1 year 4 months, I volunteered to stop working.




Talent Entrepreneur ...


A colleague of mine told me that I was not the talent to be an employee, but my talent to be an entrepreneur. How would he know?
Yes, he said I had a character! My friend said you were jay, do not like getting up early, not like a mediocre salary, the boss does not like being scolded .., .. that's right, my friends really mad, he could know my hidden talents.My curiosity to investigate the genealogy of my ancestors, and I discovered that my ancestor was a merchant or businessman. I can prove it from a song I often hear when I was in kindergarten. "My ancestors a sailor ..". Yes, a sailor, not a fisherman. Why did they go out to sea from one ocean to another ocean? None other than the trading! Well, it means we are descendants of the Indonesian traders, not the employees ..


Ready Failed!

With the remaining money saving 4.5 million rupiah, I dare to start a business. But it's not venture capital, but merely to survive alone. I have two investors, a Singapore citizen and ex-colleagues I work with.
My father, had asked me before starting the business, "Is it true you want business? What business?, "Yes father, spare part supply business". "Are you ready?" He asked again. "There!" My answer is brief. "What's ready?" Asked the father. "Ready failed!" Answer the telephone conversation I close ..
Lucky, the 3-month period, I 'graduated' failed the first time,

0 comments

Post a Comment