Custom Search

song to the sun

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

still like the day before. even this day I can only see the sun from the opposite fabric window coverings. god knows what he meant with all his plans. diiringkannya birth never seemed to move the sun. with the moon, as her mother melahirkanku flawless, flawless in handsome, even aunt says I'm the girl who is always covered with a moon god. but there is one thing I never understood until now, I can not mingle properly the other girls out there with an increasingly watered sunlight beautify the day when the day has come.



sun, perhaps is the beauty that can never be enjoyed. same with the other beauties that not everything can be enjoyed by others. there's always that must not and can not to be touched, seen, or even just thought.



someday I'll be able to be out there and face to face with Matahariku. the neighbors say I was a child vampire who may not be allowed to know more solar energy. my skin was always red and peeling so soon in the sun, that's why I always spend my days in the house. read books that I think are always just a fictional story because I do not know anything that happened out there except the night, and the moon.



what are you thinking

if I approach you and want to share

sing and laugh with you

smile like your face

which kuukir in watermelon fruit when it



reff:

sun sun sun

maybe we lover who never met

although we missed each other in the world dumb

sun sun sun

Our story is so sweet

without hate without hate just missed

until we met

in a place without time

you are mine, only mine

0 comments

Post a Comment