Custom Search

Tips for success

Sunday, May 29, 2011

* One *, be thankful for today. "Just to be alive is a grand thing," said Agatha Christie, one of the foremost detective novelist. Flee
feeling depressed and sad without juntrungan. Live each day with a heart full of gratitude. Think of Bill Porter. If he could be a
successful salesman, whatever you want really can surely be achieved.

**
* Two *, learn as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow. Mohandas Gandhi once said so, "Live as if you were the resource persons to die tomorrow, learn as if you were the resource persons to live forever." Learning continues, continue to upgrade themselves in various ways both require effort and effortlessly.

**
* Three, * every skill there must be users. This I can from one of my friends blonda a woman from San Diego.
Crystal is my best friend ever membesarkah my heart, "There are all Kinds of writers, there are all Kinds of readers." When I was down because they feel incompetent to fight with local authors here, Crystal reminds that there's every kind of writer readers
(Niche). Find your niche, so you find your place in the world.

**
* Four *, open your own way, original. Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, "Do not Go Nowhere May the path leads, go instead Nowhere 'there is no path and leave a trail."

**
* Five, * learn to love what you have, rather than daydream about what you do not have. Use whatever you have at hand, the dream will come true only if you use the instrument visible now.

**
* Six *, see what the look and see what is not visible. Use the vision and mission to get to know what you want to go. Often, what is not visible is the blue print for your success. Once seen, it would be a kind of de ja vu.

**
* Seven *, swallow the bitterness of life and be prepared to welcome the new day. Every day is a new day. Wake up each morning with a curious heart will be what will you experience that day. Be excited, be Courageous to start the day.

**
* Eight, * the more you give, the more you will receive. The more you give, the more you get in return. In marketing, this might be called the tactics of public relations or publicity. However, in everyday life, it also applies without diselipi with a certain lure. I myself have proved it. The more we give (in the broad sense, not limited to money and material), the greater the rewards and blessings we receive.

**
* Nine *, be a mentor yourself. What would Oprah do? That's what I use as a measure. I did not choose the Prophet or state authorities, but a colored woman who has turned his own fate became one of those influential in the world.

**
* Ten *, I exist with or without my body. At least once a day, I remind myself that life is not forever. So the best did according to the present as well. Do not wait-wait longer. "Just do it," Cher said in the Farewell Concertnya several years ago. I do my best every chance I have. Did according setiapkesempatan best, because it might be the last.

Remember success is not objective, nor travel. Success is a mindset. Not only go cogito er sum (I think therefore I am), but the sum ego prosperitas (success is me).

* Source *:
Ten Tips Sukses Right Here, Right Now by Jennie S. Bev.
Jennie S. Bev is a Prolific author and co-author of 17 books and
over 850 articles published in the United States, Canada, UK,
France, Germany, Singapore and Indonesia.

0 comments

Post a Comment